Dr. Vaibhav Dubey
MBBS, MD (Psychiatry)
Dr Vaibhav Dubey is a well known young psychiatrist in the city of lakes, Bhopal, India.
The most common early warning signs of schizophreniaPosted by : Dr. Vaibhav Dubey
- Social withdrawal
- Hostility or suspiciousness
- Deterioration of personal hygiene
- Flat, expressionless gaze
- Inability to cry or express joy
- Inappropriate laughter or crying
- Oversleeping or insomnia
- Odd or irrational statements
- Forgetful; unable to concentrate
- Extreme reaction to criticism
- Strange use of words or way of speaking
While these warning signs can result from a number of problems—not just schizophrenia—they are cause for concern. When out-of-the-ordinary behavior is causing problems in your life or the life of a loved one, seek medical advice. If schizophrenia or another mental problem is the cause, treatment will help.